PVC Pipe Cement – Blue
Standard Supply Co. PVC Pipe Cement is a specially formulated resin-based adhesive for bonding PVC-U pipe, fittings, and sheet. Convenient for PVC-U Pipes with a diameter of 100mm or less, our PVC Pipe Cement is fast setting and suitable for Non-Pressure applications in residential, commercial, and industrial work such as Storm Water, Drainage, Sewerage, and Electrical & Cable Conduit. Bonds are waterproof if the jointing instructions in AS/NZS 2032 are followed.
- Conforms to the stringent performance requirements of AS/NZS 3879, therefore you can have
confidence it will do the job.
- AS/NZS 3879 & 4020 approved, thus suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
- Watermark and ISO 9001:2008 accredited so quality assurance is assured.
- All Packaging is Dangerous Goods approved so it can be stored and transported with confidence.
- Tightly engineered cap to minimise the risk of leaks.
|SKU||Bottle Size||Carton Size (mm)||Box QTY||Weight|
|SPPC-BU-500||500ml||54 x 36 x 14||24 Bottles||12.6 kg|